The Benefits of using DirtGlue products
- All our products are made with the Environment in mind
- All Ges Products are made with Green friendly ingredients
- Our R &D Developed over 30 years, target’s to reduce the use of all nasty & Dangerous Chemicals out from our DG Binder product range,
- All GES Binders are made to work& perform with “All natural Soils & Agreggates insitu from within our Environment to help save the Earth & our Planet”
- GES Binders are not harmful to Animals, Humans, and Plant life in any way
- GESDirtglue Binders Are not “Permeable”
Once the Product and the Insitu materials have set cured / Hardened / Dried, No leaching from this product will occur.
# See Hydrophobic statement
OUR TRADE REFERENCES
- Hobart City Council Wine Glass Tracks & Trails / Pathways & Walking tracks
- Launceston City Council Natural Parkland Carparks Tracks & Trails
- Perth City Council (Multiple Councils through out
- Mt Kosciuszko Parks & Wild Life , Walking Pathway stabilization
- Sydney City Council Flower gardens Ku Ring Gai / St Ives, All Natural Pathways & Stabilization
- Sydney Olympic Park Pools Gardens & Natural Car Parks
- John Holland Grp Railway station & Maintenance Div , and Contaminated site control
- NewCastle Airport Darracon Civil / Harsh Chemical Contamination Control
- Merriweather Golf Club Golf Cart Pathways & Bunkers
- Newcastle Golf Club Bunkers & Pathways
- Nelson Bay Golf Club Golf Cart Pathways
DirtGlue Product Range Brochure
Masonry waterproofing and treatment system applied to all hard surfaces
TREAT & WATERPROOF ALL HARD SURFACES & MASONRY SURFACES AT THE NEW HOCKEY SPORTS FACILITY AFTER COMPLETION OF ALL CONSTRUCTION TO DETER & PRESERVE ALL SURFACES AGAINST GREEN , GREY & BLACK MOULD AGEING
Masonry Waterproofing & Treatment System
OUR PRODUCT: MASONPROOF TREATED
All playing pitch walls & pathway surfaces and all grandstand seated areas & walkway surfaces
The inside and outside hockey pitch walls and the player bunker building areas
All staircase & disabled walkway ramps and all seated grandstand underfoot areas
BEFORE & AFTER MASONPROOF PROCESS IS COMPLETED
Pressure wash completed “Before” and the result after application of MasonProof
MasonProof Treats & Seals All Concrete surfaces, & stops green, grey, black Mould ageing
Before Pressure wash and treatment and After Application of MasonProof and the Result
OUR PRODUCT: MASONPROOF TREATED
All sandstone blocks & retainer walls Masonproof provides active waterproofing for all masonary Surfaces
WHAT ELSE CAN MASONPROOF DO??
SANDSTONE; Before & After Treatment of SANDSTONE using MasonProof
BEFORE: New Sandstone, Aged 12 months old showing Black mould AFTER: Pressure wash, Then treated with MasonProof , 36 months later.
MASONPROOF TREATMENT OF CARPARKS
BEFORE and AFTER masonproof treatment, no more black mould
WE THANK NEWCASTLE HOCKEY FOR THEIR SUPPORT THROUGH THIS UPGRADE PROJECT
Masonproof Treatment of;
- All Concrete surfaces
- All Sandstone surfaces
- All Pathways
- All Grandstand areas
- All Player fields Inside & outside Concrete Walls treated
- Lower monthly & annual cleaning costs
- Stop the aging of their hard surfaces
- Stop the green, Yellow, Grey & Black mould
- Masonproof , creates a surface that’s easy to clean & maintain.
PROUD TO BE SPONSORS OF NEWCASTLE HOCKEY NSW
2 years ago, June 2018, All the Sandstone retainer walls The Blocks in this Picture were Pressure washed.
On the left of this Picture, The 3 x Sand-Stone Blocks 1.2 x 600mm x 600mm were Treated with MASONPROOF
Treatment in a trial process June 2018,
Upon a follow-up Inspection today 12th June 2020,
It is amazing the retention of the Vibrant colours and how clean the Sand-Stone Blocks still are today.
6 MONTHS AFTER PRESSURE WASHING OF THE UNTREATED SURFACES
“FINALLY A TREATMENT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS”
THANK YOU MASONPROOF / GES PRODUCTS!
FINAL STAGE TO COMPLETE THEIR SAND-STONE TREATMENT, (JULY 2020)
Hi Jeff and GTS team,
I wanted to write to you and thank you for your assistance with rejuvenating our sandstone blocks used in retaining around our home, as you know they had become discolored and begun to stain black.
The blocks have been installed for 3-4 years as we had them done in 2 stages, with the oldest walls showing the worst of the black mould on them.
We had previously tried a sealant available from Bunnings but found that it wasn’t making much of a difference to the wear and appearance of the sandstone in the sections we had applied it to test its efficacy.
In late 2018 we heard through word of mouth about GES and after chatting with you about the blocks, we had a look at MasonProof on your website and decided we would have a small section pressure washed and treated with MasonProof as a trial while pressure washing other blocks to compare.
12 months later we were pleased to see that the section tested had remained mould free and water still visibly beads on the surface of the blocks. This is in contrast to the remaining walls which continued to blacken and stain.
After chatting to you again we decided to proceed to have the remaining walls cleaned and treated with MasonProof in June 2020 and are so far happy with the results, again water is beading off the sandstone and they look as new again,
Some points worth noting
– We noticed that after the pressure wash, some slight dark stain still remained on the worst affected areas, but overall, very close to looking like new.
– After the MasonProof treatment, we saw an improvement in the ‘brightness’ of the stone colour from the dullness due to mould covering/stains.
– While we realize there is still some cleaning and maintenance required, after seeing the effects of the trial area we did, we are convinced the time between washes and ease of washing will be much more economical.
– Some grass die-back happened around the base of some blocks but has grown back without issue.
Everything was done as promised and on time, no mess was left, and no complaints from us at any point either when we had the trial applied or the remaining blocks treated.
I would definitely apply MasonProof at time of installation of the blocks if we had the time again.
Fletcher Newcastle NSW
Before & After, MasonProof Treatment (Below)
Jeff & the GTS/GESA Team,
here are a bunch of Before and After Photos that I promised from today 26 July 2020,
Following The final stage of our Clean-up & MasonProof treatment.
And what an amazing job, We actually thought all the Black Mould stain was going to be trapped inside
our sandstone for ever, Its been an amazing transformation & well worth the extra investment to finally
preserve our sandstone and lower the painful rework we have been doing over the last few years.
We can’t thank you guys enough, for all the help & great advice along the way,
Great work to our GES UAE team on their first ArenaKleen application in the UAE.
The before and after video shows it’s footing performance dramatically improved and dust suppressed.
ArenaKleen is the perfect solution if you’re looking to eliminate dust and keep your footing consistent, firm and stable.
It can be used on indoor & outdoor riding arenas, round yards, horse walkers, day yards & stable areas.