PURPOSE BUILT SOIL STABILISER FOR ECO-SAFE EROSION CONTROL AND STOCKPILE CAPPING
Creating Green Eco-Friendly Erosion Control Solutions
DGR is a powerful, environmentally safe acrylic polymer emulsion that produces highly effective control of dust and erosion by stabliising the top layers of soil. DGR is non- hazardous, water soluble, engineered solution that does not contain harmful chemicals making it safe for people, animals or aquatic life. DGR is non hazardous and non-toxic to people, animals, marine life and plants making it safe and easy to use.
HOW IT WORKS
DGR is formulated to coat and bond soil particles together by filling the microscopic spaces between them to produce a strong but flexible seal. DGR has undergone extensive development giving it class leading UV resistance, superior bonding strength, expanded temperature range, increased flexibility and water repellency.
USES AND BENEFITS OF DIRTGLUE
- Erosion control for embankment stabilization
- Stockpile capping
- Sediment control due to water run-off
- Dust control in non-traffic areas
- Hydromulching and seeding
- Environmentally safe and easy to use
Parks & Recreation
Do It Yourself
- John Heroux"We use DirtGlue®polymer to cover stockpiles in our mining operation. It is a permanent part of our budget, and it helps with reducing water content, especially in product we sell by the ton. Simply showing clients that they don't pay for water has increased key account loyalty dramatically, taking our business to a new level."
- This is an amazing productThis is an amazing product, I have seen a lot of different 'market changing' products but this takes everything you know about soil mechanics and flips it. Still am struggling to work out how it does what it does! I encourage everyone to give it a go and see for yourself
- We used DustLess for our 2017 racing eventWe used DirtGlue products DustLess for our 2017 racing event. This is an unbelievable product. We had 105 riders over 5 days, with an attendance of 46,000 people and no one experienced any dust. Thank you DirtGlue, best product in the world Promoter of the Newcastle International SuperMoto 2017
- Application of DirtGlue on our bunker facesThe application of DirtGlue on our bunker faces and edging has not only provided a remarkably pleasing aesthetic, but also provide stability and reinforcement to our bunker faces. This is extremely beneficial through high wind and storm events and reduces our ongoing bunker repair, maintenance and labour costs. We’re looking forward to expanding our application of DirtGlue to the remaining bunkers on course and encourage the industry to consider this great new product available to us Newcastle Golf Course